What has stopped you from unlocking your potential?
Life may be full of ups and downs, but you still have the power to respond to your challenges in a manner that truly enhances the quality of your life.
Maybe you’re the kind of person who’s generally good at overcoming setbacks and obstacles, but who just can’t seem to resolve a current dilemma. Alternatively, you might be trying to avoid dealing with a problem, therefore allowing it to get gradually worse.
Or, of course, it might simply be that you have spent your whole life pleasing others, and aren’t sure who you are anymore!
What difference can I make?
I am passionate about helping people to overcome their life challenges and obstacles. Whether you’re anxious and depressed, isolated and alone, hurt and rocked by the breakup of a relationship, or anything else, we can help you to find a new direction.
In what circumstances might you turn to me?
You could be in any of the following dilemmas or circumstances...
- Suffering from anxiety, depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), personality disorder, phobias or trauma
- Experiencing loss or bereavement
- Attempting to overcome addictions such as work, shopping, alcohol, gambling or drugs
- Wondering whether you need help with anger management
- Contemplating a career change
- Enduring domestic and/or sexual abuse, and therefore requiring support from counsellors specialising in couples and relationship troubles, marriage guidance and family dynamics
- Finding it difficult to accept singleness
- Concerned about sex-related matters, such as sexual dysfunction and identity
- Struggling with eating disorders
- Lacking self-confidence
- Experiencing workplace bullying
- Worried about medically unexplained symptoms or somatoform disorder
“Take care of you, because if you don't, who will?”
― Keeley Taverner
Turn to me to truly unlock your potential
I knows all about how to activate people’s potential and help them to become their authentic selves.
I take an approach encompassing psychotherapy, counselling, coaching and workshops, either online or face to face.
I’ll empower you to understand, heal and move on with your life, helping you to develop the motivation, self-belief and confidence to create a life on your own terms.